HOT Airfares provides the Travel Industry with a simple and consolidated source of competitive lead-in point to point airfares available in the marketplace. Hot Airfares is updated each week from a selection of the airlines represented by World Aviation Systems.
- 1. This weekly update is distributed via the E Travel Blackboard newsletter and WAS generated emails and newsletter as well as supported in a number of Industry websites and includes the Top 10 lean in air fares
- 2.Delivers a recognisable “sub-brand” that promotes tactical airfare product further endorsing the Airline's and World Aviation brand/footprint in the Travel Industry.
- 3.Provides travel agents with a simple and user friendly tool; a weekly snapshot of our Top 10 lead in airfares.
- 4.Drives Airline revenue and supports core WAS revenue goals/KPI’s
- 5.Provides internal and external sales focus on driving tactical airfare product
- 6.Presents fun and quirky brandingsupported by branded promotional/collateral material: Mousepads, Notepads, Presentation folders and Banners.
- 7.Drives visits to WAS website for additional information on Airline’s dedicated Brand/Profile pages
- 8.Hot Airfares is a pro-active approach to driving Airlines brand awareness and respective revenue targets
- 9.Provides value-add awareness for the Airline and supplements the Airline’s tactical advertising
- 10.World Aviation National Sales Team all incorporate Hot Airfares into sales call activity
Sign up to Hot Airfares for latest fares straight to your inbox weekly
HOT AIRFARES!! – “Hot Airfares” has been created as a “sub brand” of WAS as a core tactical distribution tool to support and drive Airline fare product to the Travel Industry.