Airline Representation Services & Company Information
Read More »
Read More »
We work well with the World Aviation team, in particular the sales and product team, and this has enabled Jet Airways to grow its foot print with the trade in Australia in the past few years.
Gerry Oh - Vice President Asia Pacific
Company Jet Airways
Kaylene Shuttlewood - General Manager
Kaylene joined JTG Group in 1989 and since then has held senior positions in various divisions specialising in Air Product and Airlines, including merger integration work. Her previous responsibilities included:
Australia Director Air Product – London, U.K.
General Manager Air Tickets – Sydney, Australia.
Director Air Tickets – New York and California, U.S.A.
Training Manager – British Airways. London, U.K.
Thomas Scruby - Head of Commercial
After heading revenue, pricing and distribution for South West Pacific at British Airways, Thomas joined WAS in January 2012 bringing with him 12 years of airline experience.
His responsibilities include:
· Airline contract management
· Revenue tracking, forecasting, delivery
Previous responsibilities include:
· Pricing and Product Development
· Managing GSA in Indonesia
· Revenue tracking and forecasting
· Agency Relations
Thomas holds a B.Sc in Mathematics from University of Exeter, England.
Andrew Denman - Head of Sales, Marketing and Product
Andrew has more than 30years experience in an expansive and diversified career that includes Domestic and International Airlines, Hotel/Resort, Loyalty and Financial/Credit Card sectors.
He has substantial management experience particularly in the Sales and Marketing field having held senior roles in Australia and Asia Pacific with leading brands including Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Express, Ayers Rock Resort/Voyages and Virgin Blue.
His reponsibilities include:
· Development / Implementation of sales and distribution strategy
· Development of marketing strategies
· Trade / Commercial relations
Andrew joined World Aviation Systems in March 2008.
Dilli Ching - Operations Manager
Dilli started her carrer with Singapore Airlines in Sri Lanka in 1984 joining the airport traffic team and then moving on to reservations, ticketing and operations.
Her responsibilities include:
· Managing ticket office operations for all WAS airlines
· Achieving operational efficiencies
· Planning and controlling operational resources
Mark Reeder - Manager New Zealand
Mark joined the airline industry initially with Air New Zealand for three years. He then had twenty five years at British Airways in New Zealand in various sales and reservations roles.
His responsibilities included:
· Managing the New Zealand telephone sales unit,
· Co-ordinating the activities of the GSA offices in the Pacific islands,
· Acting as systems administrator for their 'IT' projects.
· Mark joined World Aviation Systems in September 1996.